Welcome to Pre-Algebra! Below, please find information on how to get set up so you can start preparing for the course.
- Accept the course invitation for both student and parent from Instructure Canvas. The student account can interact with the course, the observer (parent) account can only view course materials. Please let me know if you have any troubles at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once you have accepted the course, please read through the Welcome modules to familiarize yourself with the material and what will be expected.
- You’ll need to purchase materials for this course. I’ve included links below:
- Blank spiral bound notebook/binder or Note-taking Guide in pdf format – this can be printed or used in a note-taking app on a tablet like Notability or it can also be purchased here: https://amzn.to/2xhxaSn (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. (aff)
- If you prefer to use worksheets instead of the textbook, here are worksheets for every section. You will have to write out the problems for the activities still. This is also available as a book for purchase here: https://amzn.to/2p52SOW (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. (aff)
- You can find all this information and more located in the Canvas course shell as well.
- Please contact me if you have any questions!