Welcome to SAT Subject Test: Physics Prep! Below, please find information on how to get set up so you can start preparing for the exam.
- Accept the course invitation for both student and parent from Instructure Canvas. The student account can interact with the course, the observer (parent) account can only view course materials. Please let me know if you have any troubles at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once you have accepted the course, please read through the Helpful Information and Initial Assessment modules to familiarize yourself with the material and what will be expected.
- You’ll need to purchase the prep book if you haven’t already. It can be purchased through Amazon here (aff).
- Next, schedule your 1-hour sessions (up to 5 included in cost of course!) by clicking through to Schedule a Tutoring Session.
- Once this is complete, please follow the instructions in the Initial Assessment module and submit your diagnostic test answer key. Further instructions will be available within the Canvas course shell.